INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
- your mobile device’s unique device ID (Device ID) and device name;
- your user preferences; and
- Core information related to your gameplay, such as your overall progression to a particular level or stage, your virtual currency stores or the completion of certain activities during your gameplay (for example, completing a tutorial, passing a level, making a purchase or viewing a video ad).
b) Contact information provided by you when using the Forums or Support Centre (“Contact Information”)We may ask you for, or you may submit, certain contact information to us whenever you contact us through the Forums or Support Centre.
This may include:
- your avatar/profile picture (Forums only);
- your username (Forums only);
- your email address;
- your name (Forums only), and
- your password (Forums only).
- the make, model and operating system of your device;
- properties of your device, such as screen size and orientation, audio volume and battery;
- the mobile network operator linked to your device;
- the Games played;
- the country, time zone and locale settings on your device (i.e. country and preferred language);
- network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- MAC address;
- internet browser used to access the Games; and
- the advertiser ID, which is an identifier unique to you if you use an Apple or Android device, but which doesn’t reveal your name.
Personal data we may collect includes the following:
- your Device ID;
- your user ID (which is generated by us and allocated to you when you first play our games);
- your device operating system & version;
- your device make and model;
- game play attempts, progression and results;
- session game time start, end and duration;
- purchase transaction types and spend you have made using virtual items in the Games;
- the country of your Device;
- the time, date and install source of your first download (e.g. from a clicked advertisement);
- advertisements viewed and clicked; and
- identification of crashes and defects.
We use a third party analytics provider called Adjust when conducting our analysis on our marketing campaigns.
Adjust may collect analytics and some advertising data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, and its applicable privacy notice.
If you would like to find out more about the way Adjust collects and processes this information this is likely to be set out in their privacy policies and/or terms and conditions. Please refer to https://www.adjust.com/terms/ and https://www.adjust.com/privacy-policy/.
For the small number of users that continue to play some of our legacy games which are no longer available for sale, the management of the Analytics is provided by Amazon Pinpoint, part of Amazon Web Services. If you would like to find out more about the way Amazon Web Services collects and processes this information this is likely to be set out in their privacy policies and/or terms and conditions. Please refer to https://aws.amazon.com/legal/